My thigh skin is not elastic enough? (Photo)

Hi I'm based in uk . I have a previous traditional liposuction 4 yrs ago , for thigh area it was not a success left with very in even sides and kinda saggy ! I had a consultation with a dr in uk he said he can't do traditional lipo as my skinis not elastic and I will need thigh lift! That was 5 years ago . What you drs say about the pic please check Can vaser help me to have at least better shape for my all lower body? Includes sides thigh butt ? As I good candidate ? Your advice

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Generally, I recommend for patients to be as close to ideal body weight as possible prior to Vaser. Liposuction is not a weight loss tool, and is used for fine contouring and sculpting. I suggest a formal consultation with a VASER HI DEF body shaping physician for a formal evaluation. Best,