Are there any thick skin rhinoplasty specialists? (Photo)

I understand that this is not quite impossible but is not far off! Are there any thick skin rhinoplasty specialists, literally anywhere in the world that can achieve a result with this or is this just a dream that will never come true for me?!
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Rhinoplasty for thick skin a

Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure performed on the cartilages and the nasal bones. Thick skin is an impediment to seeing a very refined result in the tip of the nose. The thickness of the skin is usually determined at the time of examination and consultation.

#rhinoplasty results with thick skin

Thick skin can be a challenge when trying to achieve a refined result. It usually requires expanding the cartilage framework with structural grafting and thinning the soft tissue envelope. In looking at your photos, you do not seem to have what I would consider to be thick skin. An in-person exam is required to make this judgement definitively. I think you can expect a better result with a revision rhinoplasty. I recommend you seek consultation with a revision rhinoplasty expert. 

Bradford A. Bader, MD
Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon