Are teeth pushed back into an unnatural position with Invisilign?

At the age of 50 one of my front teeth began to stick out slightly and I feared it may overlap in the future. I have finished treatment with invisalign but feel the results look too perfect/unnatural and that I have lost my smile andI wish I had left it how it was. I would like to know if Invisalign pushes the teeth back into the position they were originally before teeth moved.

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with your new smile. Since you invested a good amount of time and money into correcting your smile, you should discuss your concerns with your orthodontist. Simply letting your treatment relapse (by not wearing a retainer) or moving back to the original Invisalign aligner is probably not the best course of action. Good luck!

Chi Bui, DMD, MS

Fountain Valley Orthodontist