What is the Best technique when harvesting and injecting fat into buttocks?

I've heard some surgeons use liposuction technique with jet stream. Are there any other techniques used to have to get the most effective/obvious result in the long run? What is the best technique of harvesting and injecting fat to get best results?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... Actually the techniques are almost the same at the end because of the same results by itself. Each surgeon has its own manners to perform the procedures, but cannula lipo injections are the best for me, because you can control the fat going place and direction while performing the bbl..

When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks/hips. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Best technique for fat transfer?

There are a number of techniques and the best technique is the one that gives your surgeon his/her best results. There is no data to date on the best technique. Picking a surgeon that specializes in BBL's will help ensure high volume and experience with getting the best results. Good luck! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills

Sejal M. Patel, MD