Is it OK to try other tear trough treatment while still having hyaluronic acid?

I had a bad experience, and the doctor discouraged me from getting hyaluronidase as it may break down and damage my own natural hyaluronic acid/collagen production or something. So I am patiently waiting. She injected Teosyal redensity 2 in October, so it's been 7 months. Can I still have other treatments such as carboxytherapy or others while I still have hyaluronic acid in the area ? Thank you for your expertise

Thanks for your query. carboxytherapy therapy doesn’t work much on tear troughs . It does significantly improve the skin texture and lightens the pigmentation caused by decreased blood flow. Wait for 2-3 more months for the hyaluronic acid to completely dissolve and then you can try some other options like fat grafting. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon