Non - surgical nose job on my nose? (photos)

I've been wanting a nose job for years now ( I'm 20 years old ) I don't have any bumps or lumps in my nose however it's like a " Roman " nose. It's quite far out at the top and I'm looking to achieve a feminine slope type look it's also quite wide at the tip where I smile. I have attached photos so anyone who knows if I would be suited for a non surgical nose job I'd love to hear your answers! I want a non surgical one before the main nose job.

Non - surgical nose job on my nose?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination it appears that based on the goals you listed a nonsurgical nose job will not obtain the results you want.  Dermal fillers can mask contour differences and can fill or augment specific anatomy, but they can not reduce the slope of your nose.  They are able to make the tip of your nose look less wide but this comes at the price of increased projection -  the distance that your nose sticks out from your face.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation, they can best help you discuss treatment options.  Best wishes.

Non Surgical Nose Job

Hi and thank you for your question. Whether you are a candidate for the Non Surgical Nose Job procedure depends on what you want to accomplish. Since it is a filler procedure, it cannot subtract from your nose, only add, camouflage or lift. So, making the top of your nose smaller would not be possible, but lifting your tip would certainly be something that could be done. Giving you a straight nose that looks perfectly natural and blends in better with the rest of your face is possible with this procedure. The issue is whether it is possible to make your nose slope up without making the tip wider and I think that would be difficult to do. It will depend on how much projection we get with your tip. Bottom line: you are a great candidate for the procedure to make your nose straight, but maybe not for an upturn. Results should last for a year and a half. Hope that helps. 

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty -- Fillers Like Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm -- Am I a Candidate Or Do I Need A Nose Job?

From what you described, a non-surgical nose job, which uses fillers to produce volume, wouldn't give you the results you're looking for.  I suggest a formal consultation to determine the best treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photos. If you would like a feminine slope and an overall reduction in the nose then surgical rhinoplasty is your best choice. Non surgical rhinoplasty with fillers is a good choice if you would like a more straight profile to hide the slight convexity and to add some definition to the nose. Non surgical rhinoplasty will not make your nose smaller, in fact, it will make it a little more projected (protruding forward). It's a good choice to start but surgery may be ideal for you. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Definitely not a non-surgical nosejob for you

Based on your goals and your pictures a non surgical rhinoplasty is definitely something you want to avoid.  Not everyone is a candidate for a nonsurgical nose job and even in many of the patients who are the surgical rhinoplasty vs. nonsurgical nasal reshaping will give them two different looks so "trying out a non-surgical" as a dry run or trial to see IF you will like the surgical nose job is not accurate.  Its like comparing apples to oranges in most people unless all you need is a higher bridge.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgical vs non-surgical nose job

Thank you for the question and photos.  A non-surgical nose job uses dermal fillers to either add volume and projection or otherwise camouflage certain features such as a dorsal hump.  Since you want your bridge lower to allow a curved or sloped appearance as well as a narrower and more defined nasal tip, a non-surgical nose job would not be a good option for you.  A surgical rhinoplasty on the other hand will be able to reduce, narrow, and refine the nasal features as you have described.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD