What size implant would I need achieve my wish photo attached?

The first image is my wish photo the second is my very flat bum Please could you confirm what type of implant I would need to achieve this that's best practice and safe I need permanent long lasting results - sub facial I've decided against HELP

Butt implants

Dear beautifullyyours,
  Thanks for submitting your picture and and your goal picture. Full,  side and back  views pictures of your butt would have been very helpful.
 Your goal picture , sorry to say, appear to be  sub optimal, because it is fuller at the bottom and flat on top. It appear like a bubble, which is typical look of implants that are placed inside the muscle.
   The sub fascia placement of the implants , when done correctly, are much more natural, oval, fuller laterally and have a nice 'S' curve (Shelf). That is because larger implants can be used and the pocket can be dissected up to the posterior crest of the Iliac  bone, which is where the Gluteal muscles are attached.
    With this procedure,  the recovery is faster , less painful and has less complications (the plane of dissection is natural, unlike the intra muscular which has to rip the muscles fibers, in order to create the pocket) to the delight of my patients.
   Selection of the right implants for you, depends on your desire and the measurement of the distance from the posterior Iliac crest to the inferior Gluteal crease. 
 I use exclusively ultra soft , oval round or oval bubble butt ( it depends on the shape of the butt - evenly round or full above and flat bellow) silicone implants, which creates the most natural butt, since the natural anatomy of the butt is oval (longer north-south and narrower east-west).
 In your picture you appear tall, which based on my over 500 butt implants surgeries, might suit you for a 660 cc implants.
  You have to realize, that not all results are the same, because there are different techniques and different implants. Additionally, experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome.
 So, do your due diligence carefully and choose wisely.
 Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgeries in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with natural look.
                                  Dr Widder

Buttock implant sizing

One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patient’s buttock cheeks. With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible...even in the most petite patients. Traditionally, teardrop oval implants have a 30+% risk of rotation and thus unnaturally change the buttock shape/appearance when doing so. However i have recently created and patented a new "Stanton Anatomic" shaped implant that avoids this issue. The benefit of this is the fact that ~80% of women patients have more of an oval shaped buttock cheek than round, thus creating a much more natural and harmonious buttock contour. Thus, the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant and proceeding with surgery.
The largest stock buttock implant currently available in the USA is a 690cc round implant. Indeed custom implants can be ordered larger, not only at a premium price but at a premium risk for most patients'. Unlike breast implants which are placed under the very expandable tissue of the breast and half of the pectoral major muscle, buttock implants should only be placed under or at least within the largest strongest muscle of the body, the gluteus maximus muscle, which is not nearly as expandable or forgiving. Thus most patients simply do not have a large enough native buttock muscle to fit an implant much over 500 ccs', without leading to significant complication such as wound breakdown/opening &/or implant exposure...necessitating removal. Be aware, the "subfascial" space that is sometimes talked about is not a real potential space to place a buttock implant. It is essentially the same as a subcutaneous pocket (ie under the skin only) and therefore should be avoided at all costs.

Some of those sought after video-vixen and celeb-types (without mentioning names) with cartoonish bottoms could have either gotten extremely lucky with a huge oversized implant (very unlikely if properly placed under the muscle), had a very large volume of filler injected such as silicone, PMMA, Sculptra, or hydrogel - all NOT recommended because of high risk of severe infections, migration and/or hardening over time, and even deadly consequences in rare but significant instances (if mistakenly injected into the blood stream); and/or have been genetically "blessed" - although quite unlikely.

Ryan Stanton, MD