Any suggestions for Sculptra mistake?

I got sculptra injected all over my face 11 months ago. I look like a monster. I only asked for it in my nasolabial folds however the doctor injected my whole face and the nurse smudged it all around so it came to the lower part of my face and the sides of my face. My face is trapped by this horrible volume. Its big and round and flat. I cant take this anymore. He even injected jowls on my face. I am only 24 years old. How long do I have to live with this nightmare??

Resolving Sculptra Mistakes

I am very upset to hear that you had such a terrible experience with fillers and with a facial plastic surgeon. I always suggest potential patients consult a board certified facial plastic surgeon to receive the highest quality knowledge, treatment, care and skill available. A consultation provides you the opportunity to relay your concerns and desired outcome to the surgeon while the surgeon can assess your health profile and discuss his/her pertinent advice.

Unlike surgery, injectables are not permanent and the effects will wear off. Sculptra is a longer-lasting filler and so I suggest you schedule a consultation with a different surgeon to resolve the sculptra mistakes to the best of their abilities.

In the meantime, please review the attached video to learn the steps you can follow to assist in avoiding skin problems down the road.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra - unwanted effect

Thank you for your question. Sculptra is unfortunately for you is a long-lasting filler and there is no simple way to reverse the effects.I would suggest that you go to an experienced injector to be reassessed. There may be certain things that they can do to reshape and mask the effects of what you've had done so far. 

Sculptra and Improper injections

I inject a great deal of Sculptra but I am unclear why it was injected everywhere and in someone as young as you are.  If you post a photo perhaps I can answer in more detail.  The injections should just dissipate over time.  Best, Dr. Green

Sculptra mistake

I am so sorry to hear about what happened.  Sculptra is usually best used for patients with significant volume loss and not just one area of correction.  The product that is injected actually is broken down by the body about 6-8 weeks after injection.  the volume you see is actually your own natural collagen that was formed from the initial product.  With time the body breaks down collagen, but there is not much you can do to have that go away any faster.  my suggestion at this time would be to see an injector you trust and see if any fillers can help make your face more symetrical again.  good luck!

Brent Birely, MD