Is the ridge on the left breast I can feel normal after 16 days? (photos)

16 days post op, Brests hard still and painful, improving slowly , left is more swollen and has a ridge, is this the implant or my tissue. Cannot get my arms above my head or anything yet still. Just want to know this is all normal. Thanks

Is the ridge on the left breast I can feel normal after 16 days?

Greetings

You are going to see the difference just after the procedure. However it is necessary to wait for some time in order to see the final result. After the breast augmentation operation the recovery period depends on your physical status, age, general health and condition mainly. The operation itself does not take too long therefore you receive a mild anesthesia. Since the anesthesia that you receive is mild; you will not have problems associated with anesthetic agents after the operation. This is especially important and can be achieved with only a team of plastic surgeons like we have. After the operation you will be advised to wear a corset in order to reduce the edema. You can start to do your daily activities just after the operations but we do not advise you heavy lifting, running or activities that require excess physical activity. The more you rest, the faster your recovery will be.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Normal?

Thank you for your question.  Without photos, it is very difficult to say what you are experiencing and whether or not it is the implant that you are feeling.  Please be seen in person by your operating surgeon to ensure that everything is going well in the healing process.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Ridge on the left breast

Hard to say without an exam but not too unusual at this stage. One side is always more swollen, more painful, etc. Best thing to do is have your surgeon take a look and give you their opinion.

Ridge on the left breast

Hi, there.  Without direct examination or photo, I don't understand the "ridge" on your breast.  Although most patients start to feel better after 5 days, everyone's pain threshold and body are different.  Please consult your plastic surgeon to make sure that your swelling and pain are normal part of healing.  Good luck.