Do I need a rhinoplasty or can I get away with rasping? (Photos)

Rhinoplasty 9 months ago to reduce large dorsal hump and hanging collumela. Hump was somewhat reduced and tip has also been raised.I'm fairly happy with the results and can see an improvement from before but not happy with bump that's visible from the left side of my nose. My surgeon says it's fine and suits my origin but I'm not happy with it. I want a straight nose. I feel it's slightly upturned for me but I only want to get the small hump reduced. Possible through rasping or closed rhino?

Do I need Revisionv closed rhinoplasty or can I get away with rasping? so what do you look in the shower

Revision rhinoplasty is  more complicated than a primary rhinoplasty, so a thorough internal and external  examination of the nose is required to make a determination about what may be needed. When filing the bump down, osteotomies are usually required to close the open roof created from the hump removal. A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish hump removal and osteotomies if required. Look for a surgeon who has extensive experience in revision rhinoplasty for best results. For many before-and-after results of rhinoplasty with dorsal hump removal, please see the link and the video below