Will a second rhinoplasty narrow my bridge from my front angle? (Photo)

I had a had a rhinoplasty which has left me with a larger bridge than I wished. Would I ever be able to achieve a thinner bridge or is it just the way my nose is

Revision rhinoplasty for bridge narrowing

Your nose appears wide primarily in the middle and lower thirds. In these areas, width is due to the cartilages of the nose. In addition, you seem to have cephalically malpositioned tip cartilages. In this case, the width is often difficult to correct. However, experts in rhinoplasty can correct your width without creating new problems with nasal obstruction. See a board-certified surgeon who is experienced with revision rhinoplasty, but you can probably achieve additional improvement with revision surgery.

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty to narrow a wide nose

A revision rhinoplasty can accomplish narrowing a wide nose. To narrow the wide nose requires osteotomies placed in the nasal bones, and a tip rhinoplasty with suture techniques and conserve cartilage removal applied to the nasal to cartilages. Revision rhinoplasty is a difficult endeavor, so a full set of pictures and an in-person examination is usually required. In addition, it's helpful to have the old operative records to find out what was accomplished on the first rhinoplasty procedure. For many rhinoplasty before and after results, please see the link and the video below