I'm having rhinoplasty in 2 days and I have a big pimple on my septum!! Right where the cut will be. Help!

I am having rhinoplasty on Monday and a large red pimple has just come up on my septum right where the surgeon will make the cut. Is this going to be a problem? Should I call him? I don't want to overreact but am worried about whether he will still be able to make the cut and about potential infection. Weird question I know! Thank you!

The septum- is an internal structure. If you mean - the columella/ or that tissue between the two nostrils, I would encourage you to have your nose done through the internal/or endo-nasal, closed technique. In my opinion, there are very few circumstances that merit a columella scar for a primary Rhinoplasty

Pimple on septum

You shouldn't be wasting your time waiting for strangers to give you the answer. Call your surgeon ASAP

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon