Should I have revision surgery for uneven nostrils? (Photo)

I have had 3 rhinoplastys on my nose. The last was revision surgery. My nose is now shorter in length but i now have eneven nostrils that i find really noticable and have made me somewhat more insecure than before my revision surgery. I went abroad for my surgery, should i mention this to my surgeon who already performed revision surgery 7 months ago or is there anything else that can be suggested?

Revision Rhinoplasty Considerations for Uneven Nostrils

Your case is complex (3 rhinoplasties) and your nose is likely not completely healed from your most recent procedure 7 months ago. Overall, are you pleased with the improvement to your nose after your last case? It maybe best to speak with your surgeon, who may offer some reassurance and support to help with your insecurity regarding your nostrils. In my view, too soon to judge or consider any further surgery at this point. Best Wishes. 

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon