Would a revision rhinoplasty remove my scar tissue? (Photos)

I have had two open rhinoplasties so far with the same doctor abroad, which left me with an uneven shape of my nose and a scarring tissue, that prevents me from breathing normally without applying nose spray on a daily basis. My question is whether a rhinoplasty surgeon can fix the shape of my nose, as well as to remove the scarring tissue in a single operation so that I can breathe normally again. And if this is possible, do I still have a chance of receiving scarring tissue again? Thank you in advance.

What a revision rhinoplasty removed my scar tissue?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

No, a revision  Rhinoplasty will not remove scar tissue. A thorough internal examination of the nose is required to determine what the cause of the nasal obstruction is. There are many factors on the inside of the nose that can cause breathing difficulties such as a deviated nasal septum, turbinate hypertrophy, allergies, chronic sinusitis, and valve collapse. Each one of these issues are treated differently with medications or surgery.