Any recommendations for a really good surgeon for nasal tip reductive surgery?

Thanks.

Look for a surgeon who has dedicated a significant component of their practice to the discipline of rhinoplasty, performs them often on a weekly basis and has done so for many years. Look at the doctor's before and after photo gallery, ratings, reviews, and testimonials. For more information about nasal tip reductive surgery and many before-and-after examples, please see the link and the video below

I would recommend a) narrow your search to facial plastic surgeons -- those who dedicate all of their time to face only. b) Find a rhinoplasty specialist. If a surgeon is not doing at least 50-100 rhinoplasties a year they are not really a specialist. c) Ask what percent revision surgeries they do. The best rhinoplasty doctors are the ones who can fix the most difficult revision noses. Those doctors usually take care of at least 30-50% revisions. These are good ways to find out if a surgeon in your town is truly a rhinoplasty specialist. In Texas, specifically, I believe the best rhinoplasty doctor to be Dr. Russell Kridel in Houston. If you ask around, you will realize he is well-recognized as one of only a handful of rhinoplasty masters in this country. 

Jeffrey Watson, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would use realself to determine surgeons in your area if you want to stay local.  You can then look at the individual websites of the surgeons in your area.

Rhinoplasty

I would recommend when looking for a surgeon to perform your rhinoplasty that you choose one who is board certified and specializes in rhinoplasty. You may also want to look on the Rhinoplasty Society website as this lists the top surgeons in the world who specialize in noses. I would also look at the surgeon’s credentials, memberships, educational background, reviews and before and afters. Before and afters are a good indicator of their techniques and outcomes from rhinoplasty surgeries and reading reviews from other patients is a good way to see what their experience with the doctor was like. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon