Recommendations on bulbous nose? (Photos)

I'm looking to make my noise more pointy and masculine . Also, I feel as though my nose is disproportionately larger to the rest of my face; this is especially the case when I smile. Other questions I have: Are there ways of reducing the width of my nose? Suggestions on improving facial symmetry through rhinoplasty?

I recommend rhinoplasty.  Thickness of your nasal tissue does limit achievable final result. However, great improvement will be made with rhinoplasty.

Rhinoplasty to narrow a wide nose and bulbous tip

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing the wide nose, and narrowing the bulbous tip.  To narrow the bulbous tip requires suture techniques and conservative cartilage removal applied to the nasal tip cartilages.  Thick skin will be a significant impediment to seeing  refinement in that area.  The bridge line can be narrowed with osteotomies.  Wide nostrils can be narrowed with an alar-plasty.  For more information, and many examples of before and after rhinoplasty photos, please see the video and the link be low

Recommendations on bulbous nose?

Every nose is different and unique to that individual. If the appearance of your nose concerns you enough to do something about it, it can be improved with a natural artistically performed rhinoplasty. What would be the best option and exact procedure would depend on an in person examination (not just an online consultation) and discussion about desired outcome. Excellent results can be achieved with either a closed or open technique.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do and how technically to do it based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). If you live outside of the United States, the surgeon should ideally be a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with.  You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.Kind regards.

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD