Please can you recommend a surgeon for a nose with thick/ bulky skin with little nasal definition? (photos)

I had open rhinoplasty in Poland 2 years ago now. Even though the nose 'has been done' the results are impossible to see because of my thick and bulky skin that is sadly hiding any nasal definition.The surgeon could not speak English so it's not a surprise. I understand that it is a big ask but there must be a surgeon that can do this?!
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Revision Rhinoplasty - Thick skin

The challenge with thick skin is that even if definition is created to the nose and cartilage underneath the skin, these changes will not show through the skin. In these cases, additional support and structure is necessary to create definition in the tip of the nose. Using grafts made from your own cartilage will be the best approach for a natural-appearing, lasting result.
Focus on finding Rhinoplasty Specialists and consult with 2-3. This will give you a better idea of the best approach for achieving the nose you seek.