2 questions: 1. With sinus issues is rhinoplasty still an ok option? 2. Would I need to see an "ethnic nose" specialist? (Photo)

I am interested in getting rhinoplasty. I have chronic sinusitis though and have had two endoscopic surgeries to enlarge my openings and remove polyps inside. I have a wide ethnic nose particularly when I smile, the tip is also very soft and floppy so would like everything reduced and hopefully balance my face a bit more, particularly since I have a cranked smile so one side tends to look smaller when I smile.

Closed Scarless Finesse Rhinoplasty to Feminize the nose

Closed Scarless Rhinoplasty could improve the harmony of your nose amazingly. No need for an open (reconstructive type) rhinoplasty which would inflict a scar at the base of the nose with risk of scarring permanently.  Ok to operate with history of polyps, etc (just ideally not during an acute sinus infection).

All the best!