Who and what qualifications should I look for to perform Bellafill injection in atrophic scar?

Hi, I am located in England,London and can't seem to find many doctors on 'Find a Doctor' through realself for specifically Bellafill treatment. Is there a reason for this? Also will a Physician be adequate enough or should I look for a Plastic Surgeon. Please reply with some helpful hints and possible Doctors in England who are experienced and provide this treatment.Thank you

Doctor Answers 2


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. The best candidates for the Bellafill procedure are individuals who have had prior dermail filler treatment and who wish a more long-lasting result and individuals who need correction of facial acne scars. Patients should be at least 21 years of age. It is important that you choose the right provider for your Bellafill treatment. Make sure your injector specializes in injectable filler treatment, and always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 124 reviews

Bellafill for Acne Scars.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Bellafill is a great filler for acne scars and other scars and deformities that are soft and can be stretched out.  Unfortunately, it is only available in the US, Canada and South Korea.Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 64 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.