Who and what qualifications should I look for to perform Bellafill injection in atrophic scar?

Hi, I am located in England,London and can't seem to find many doctors on 'Find a Doctor' through realself for specifically Bellafill treatment. Is there a reason for this? Also will a Physician be adequate enough or should I look for a Plastic Surgeon. Please reply with some helpful hints and possible Doctors in England who are experienced and provide this treatment.Thank you

Bellafill

Thank you for your question. The best candidates for the Bellafill procedure are individuals who have had prior dermail filler treatment and who wish a more long-lasting result and individuals who need correction of facial acne scars. Patients should be at least 21 years of age. It is important that you choose the right provider for your Bellafill treatment. Make sure your injector specializes in injectable filler treatment, and always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill for Acne Scars.

Bellafill is a great filler for acne scars and other scars and deformities that are soft and can be stretched out.  Unfortunately, it is only available in the US, Canada and South Korea.Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon