Is there problem with my eye (eyelids)? (photo)

People say i got beautiful eyes,but i really really really hate my eyes(eyelids),eye shape and my big eyes especially big eyes because i am male.Is there anything i could do to prevent red eyes and swollen eyes? I wear hard contacts btw. Thanks.

Hate my eyes

You have beautiful blue/green eyes with a perfect shape and no droop - I think you should leave them alone. Any attempts to change the shape of your eyes is likely to cause problems.

Hate my eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Eye concerns

From an aesthetic standpoint, there are no issues at all with your eyes. The shape, tilt, and general appearance of the eyes is excellent and the eyelids are equally aesthetically pleasing. The red eye issues can have multiple causes best diagnosed by an eye doctor. I would not recommend any procedure or surgery for your eyes.

All the best

Mark Samaha, MD

Eye concerns

All the best

Mark Samaha, MD

If you are having red eye wearing contact lens-stop wearing them.

Not every eye can support contact lens.

You have mild upper eyelid ptosis.  A picture that showed more of your face would be more helpful.  Heavy upper eyelids make you look tired and disinterested.  This is correctable with eyelid surgery.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Not every eye can support contact lens.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Is there problem with my eye (eyelids)? --- NO!

Hello bischu - There is nothing wrong with your eye. It is a handsome feature. The red and swollen eyes could be due to multiple causes. See an opthalmologist if your symptoms don't improve. 

Good luck, 

Dr. Shah 

Good luck, 

Dr. Shah