What's wrong with my nose? Am I developing a polly beak? (photos)

My tip has no shape not only that the supratip seems very full! My nose was very over projected and my tip was very boulbus. Am happy with the size of my new nose but the tip is still very boulbus and no definition if anything looks more fuller than before and wider!

CONCERNS OF POLLYBEAK DEFORMITY

Dear nessnessy, You do have a polly beak as well as some other issues with your current result that will require revision rhinoplasty surgery. I am not sure how far post surgery you are currently, however you will most likely need to wait some time for all of the swelling to dissipate before revision surgery. Typically one year post your primary case is the standard of care. It is always disheartening to see post operative results like this as these issues can be easily avoided in the hands of a skilled surgeon. Choose your revision surgeon very wisely. You may want to consider chin augmentation at the same time to help balance your profile. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Do I Have a Pollybeak?

You do have a pollybeak that can be corrected by lowering the area immediately above the tip and improving tip definition. You look very swollen; it will be best if you wait 9-12 months so healing is complete before having a revision.

Pollybeak

You do have a pollybeak, as well as a low, or saddle dorsum. In order to fix the pollybeak, the bridge will need to be made higher, or augmented, to provide the proper balance.

Michel Siegel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

What's wrong with my nose? Am I developing a polly beak?

Without pre-op photos- it's difficult to comment accurately. Based on your uploaded photos- I would like to see a much more elegant result. Any further comment would require complete photos and the operative report.