I need advise post BBL; 7 days post op one of my stitches also came off near my private part? (Photos)

I had a bbl done 2 weeks ago. 5 days after the surgery I took off my garment only to discovered I have an open wound on my side. 7 days post op one of my stitches also came off near my private part. Now I'm scared for them not to lead to something worst

I need advise post BBL; 7 days post op one of my stitches also came off near my private part?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I will recommend you to tell your surgeon what's happening right now, use antibiotic creams to protect your incisions from get infected and do some oxygen treatments to prevent burns and skin necrosis. 

Skin complications after a BBL

You do appear to be having some form of skin complication.

This may be the result of having too much pressure over an area after the procedure from the compression garment that was too tight or excessive amounts of padding underneath.

These type of skin injuries can also be caused by the use of medical tape to hold bandages in place.

Please follow up with your plastic surgeon and have him or her make an assessment.

With time in these areas should heal up.

Please get yourself checked out to make sure there is and anything else going on and so you can get an idea of how to take care of this.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

I do see the area of concern.  In addition there may be a concern for pressure on the skin from the garment or due to the surgery itself.  I would try to email or call the surgeon.  Surgeons want to know about potential problems.

I need advise post BBL; 7 days post op one of my stitches also came off near my private part

The wound needs medical attention.

Call your doctor to be seen and proper care to the wound and necrotic tissue.