Looking for a plastic surgeon in London (UK) to repair Thermage damage.

My face has been badly damaged by Thermage at the age of 40. I have lost most of my fat to my temples, cheeks and chin,my eyes are pulling down due to too much tightening. I had fillers which hasn't really helped and believe a lift might be what i need. I am looking for the best surgeon in the uk and was told i need to see at least 3 before making a decision, but when looking at consultation fees most surgeons charge a lot which i cant afford and therefore can only see one .How to choose ?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Plastic Surgeons in London

I would consult different physicians who came highly recommend before having additional procedures.  If you feel comfortable posting photos perhaps we can help you.  Please keep us posted.  Best, Dr. Green