Looking for a plastic surgeon in London (UK) to repair Thermage damage.

My face has been badly damaged by Thermage at the age of 40. I have lost most of my fat to my temples, cheeks and chin,my eyes are pulling down due to too much tightening. I had fillers which hasn't really helped and believe a lift might be what i need. I am looking for the best surgeon in the uk and was told i need to see at least 3 before making a decision, but when looking at consultation fees most surgeons charge a lot which i cant afford and therefore can only see one .How to choose ?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Doctor Answers 1

Plastic Surgeons in London

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would consult different physicians who came highly recommend before having additional procedures.  If you feel comfortable posting photos perhaps we can help you.  Please keep us posted.  Best, Dr. Green

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.