Can permanent filler or any injection such as fat fix my upturned nose tip? (Photo)

I Want my upturned nose fixed With permanent fillers Would it help or other ways than surgery ?

Doctor Answers 3

Can permanent filler or any injection such as fat fix my upturned nose tip?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello LARRYman - Thanks for your question.  Unfortunately you have a bit of a foreshortened nose.  This is best fixed permanently with surgery to derotate your nasal tip.  I would recommend that you consult with rhinoplasty specialist in your area for more information.  Good luck, Dr. Shah

Denver Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 69 reviews

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty / Nose Job for upturned nose: Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
The dip in cartilage can be evened out in a nonsurgical nose job / rhinoplasty with fillers like Voluma, Sculptra, fat. This will not reshape or reposition the tip of your nose. Fillers are not permanent; they need to be replaced within six to 18 months. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Injections can help a little bit. If you would more downturn you may have to consider surgery which can do more but also has its limits. See a rhinoplasty surgeon for consultation. Good luck.

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.