Would anyone be able to liken the size of permalip implant in similar amount of juvaderm needed to get the same result? I hope that makes sense. For example, I currently have 2ml juvaderm in my lips. Once this vanishes, if I were to get 5mm lip implants could that be similar? Or would 5mm be more like 1ml juvaderm, or...? Many thanks,
Permalip equivalent size in Juvaderm.
Doctor Answers 2
Juvederm - is there a Permalip equivalent?
- There is no easy equivalent -
- The Juvederm goes into the fleshy portion of the lip -
- The Permalip implant goes deep, right over the muscle.
- The effect of a 5 mm implant depends on the size of the lip -
- If your lips are very full, it might be like 1 cc of Juvederm, if they are thin, it might be closer to 2.
- Most people are very pleased with Permalip and it reduces the amount and frequency of Juvederm, even if you still need it done.