What's the best option for my long chin? (photos)

I have noticeable long chin especially when smiling, when I smile my mouth doesn't open very wide which results in not being able to see my teeth I would love to have a normal looking face and a nicer smile.

Long chin?

Thank you for your pictures. I do not believe that your chin is long. It appears a bit long when you smile/animation but from profile it looks rather short. One thing I noticed additionally on your profile is that you have a very deep groove below your lower lip. This may indicate it actually your lower jaw is a bit recessive. Your best option may be an orthodontic evaluation/ braces, lower jaw advancement surgery and at the same time a genioplasty to balance out your chin.