Is it normal for my nose to lean and my nostrils to be smaller on day 7 of rhinoplasty recovery? (Photo)

I am on day 7 of rhinoplasty recovery been to clinic for nurse to remove splint. Very happy until got home and looked at my nostrils. I realised my right nostril is smaller and left side of whole nose including tip is larger. I gently pressed the right side it slightly hurt and the bigger side doesn't. Also my left eye with the bigger side of my nose is nearly healed and my right eye with the smaller nostril is still swollen. Is this normal? What could it mean? I have provided photos.

Its ok

Its too early to tell, your nose and face are very swollen and that is normal at your stage of healing.  You need to wait until the swelling is gone to get a better assessment.  Also, you need to mention this to your plastic surgeon and compare it to your before surgery photos.

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 1 week after a rhinoplasty. Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD