Is it normal to have discomfort in one breast when I move my arm after getting breast implants over the muscle?

I got my breast implants done 5 days ago and since then every time I move my left arm and my muscle moves I have this really weird feeling in my breast, it is more of an uncomfortable feeling rather than pain. However the right breast is absolutely fine and doesn't cause me any discomfort when I move my arm. I have gone over the muscle so I don't really understand why it feels like this and I am scared that it will stay like this. If I could I get an opinion on this I would be very greatful

You are very early in recovery and it is not  uncommon for there to be differences between the 2 breast sides.  It does not sound serious, but it is best that you see your plastic surgeon for examination and not rely on Internet advice.