When will the new Coolmini (CoolSculpting) applicator be released in the UK?

Is there anything that I can sign up for that will notify me when it has arrived? I have been advised by a surgeon that coolsculpting for the chin may be ideal for me as i have a small amount of excess fat which hides my jawline. I am hoping to get coolsculpting done as soon as the new applicator is released.

Cool mini available

Thank you your question. We offer the Cool mini as a surgical alternative to liposuction for the right candidate. We also offer Kybella and often use the two to develop customized surgical alternative to surgical options. I would visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who offers all these options to discuss what is best for you.

I have the Coolmini too! Just got it in today. Very excited to get started using it on the neck, knee and elbow fat!
My best,
Sheila Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Coolsculpting and the cool-mini for Submental Fat and the Neck

Coolsculpting is releasing this new piece on November 1, 2015. You can go on the Coolsculpting web site to find out when it will be released and which providers have it.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise in Coolsculpting for the best cosmetic results. I have been using it since it has been released and the results are amazing.  Best, Dr. Green

Submental coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
This is getting ready to be released in the US

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz