How many max grafts are possible in one session? (Photos)

Cost of ht plz?

Max yield form one session?

roony1983,
The answer is dependent on your donor tissue and the procedure deleted for your donor harvest. I have obtained in excess of 3500 follicles in an individual that had had advanced hair loss, good elasticity, and thin donor using FUSS procedure. But your results are entirely contingent on your donor characteristics, and  hair characteristics! We are currently running a promotion for FUSS at only $4. per follicular unit graft.
Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

How many grafts in one session

The number of grafts that can be removed in a single session depends upon your donor density, the higher the density the more the grafts. I would guess at least 3000 but that could be high if your donor density is low

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Photos cannot diagnosis the maximum grafts. The old fashion way of seeing a doctor in person for an examination is still the b

Photos cannot diagnosis the maximum grafts. The old fashion way of seeing a doctor in person for an examination is still the best method."Maximum" grafts do not matter if you don't have an idea of what you want to accomplish. 

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon