Does massaging the tattoo area will help fading?

I read an article that says that massaging the tattoo area every day for a few minutes helps the fading (because it brings more blood to the area). Does this help? I have tried to massage the skin over my treated tattoo and it itched a quite a bit after it and the massaged area was quite red (two weeks post treatment, no pain and skin looks healed). Can this action cause scarring, hyper pigmentation or any other damage to skin?

Best way to remove your tattoo is the Picosure Laser

Thank you for your question. I recommend learning more about the Picosure laser for tattoo removal. This revolutionary new laser will permanently remove your tattoo in fewer treatments than ordinary lasers. Massaging the tattoo will not effective your results, consult with your doctor to find out if this is right for you.