Male tummy tuck and make Brest reduction. Lipo to back also. Any suggestions? (photos)

I've lost around 90 pounds over the last 7 years and now have been this way 3 years. Am 30 years old. My surgeon has opened for the small cut under the nipple. Then tissue removal and vasser lipo. My only concern is that I have been over weight for most of my youth and once he has taken away do you think I will then have sagging skin. He said if I wear my garment for 8 weeks it will go back. If not we can do it after. I don't really want two operations. Help

#malebreastreduction #maleplasticsurgery #weightloss

In my opinion there is a danger of necrosis of the nipple and areola complex is a surgeon is aggressive in tissue removal and excess skin removal in the same setting. When patients have significant excess skin and excess tissue, a two stage procedure if necessary, is a better option with less risk.
At your age, you will likely have good skin retraction and I believe your surgeon is giving you good advice on your male breast reduction.
You are also a good candidate for a #maletummytuck. In my opinion you are someone who would benefit from an extended abdominoplasty and you need to see a board certified plastic surgeon that has experience in #weightloss patients.

Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Try to fine the best gynecomastia expert.

How should I choose a surgeon?
Choose carefully. The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter.
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.So be extremely careful choosing the right Plastic Surgeon at the beginning.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Surgical Options for Male Tummy Tuck and Gynecomastia Correction

Thank you very much for your question and photographs. If your skin has adequate elasticity, then it is likely that it will retract, as your physician has suggested. Every surgeon will have their own approach, and to safely achieve the best results possible, it is often good advice to proceed in a conservative manner. However, this may mean a second procedure. Make sure you only put your trust in an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon who has a history of successful gynecomastia correction and body sculpting procedures. If you are still unsure, feel confident in looking for a second opinion.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

About Multiple Procedures Combined with Gynecomastia Surgery

It is not uncommon to combine the procedures you are inquiring about. According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades.
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.
There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding. For instance, studies have shown that patients with BMI > 30kg/m sq (placing them in the obese category) have a higher complication rate. Therefore, it is important for patients to be as close as possible to their normal body weight prior to surgery.
 Not only will this decrease risks of complications, but will also enhance the aesthetic results. Further, normal body weight is different from one patient to another.The #recurrence of breast enlargement is uncommon following #gynecomastia surgery.
However, it can occur. If this happens, you may require further surgery in the future.
Each patient is unique and previous #results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.