How long does Juvederm ultra 3, 0.7 ml last in nostril scar?

The surgeon told me it will last two months, I just wanted to know if this is accurate because I wish to continue different treatment with another doctor and not him. Thank you.

Juvederm may last few months with Ultra Plus lasting a bit longer. Average length of time reported in product insert is 9 months. Variability exists from person to person as the hyaluronic acid is metabolized (broken down) at different rates in different individuals.Variable duration of results may exist even for the same person, between treatments, as the human body is dynamic and changes occur (age, nutrition, stress etc).

Katy General Surgeon