How long does it take for under eye skin to recover it's normal elasticity after having restylane dissolved under it?

My skin is very crepey under my eyes are having restylane dissolved. How long will that last? I'm drinking collagen shots and using good under eye creams. Does anyone have any suggestions for improving my skin tone now? It looks crepey, thin and saggy.

Restylane dissolving and skin elasticity

Within a few days of having the Restylane dissolved your skin should return to its elasticity.  If you are having saggy or crepey skin I would return to your treating physician for examination.  If there is an excess amount of skin you may need to have this treated surgically.

Restylane and Dissolving It

The filler should resolve in the first hours to day after injection.  It would bring the skin to its normal contour/size by that time as well.  Crepe skin is best treated with lasers or peels.  I wish you the best, Dr. Emer.

Without a before and after photo it is difficult to determine the difference and if it will go back to how it was previously.

Thank you for your question,

Without a before and after photo it is difficult to determine the difference and if it will go back to how it was previously. Discuss your concerns with your injector and view your before and after photos.

best,  

Martin Jugenburg, MD