How long will fat transfer last on atrophic nostril scar, is it less likely to be reabsorbed?

Fat Transfer to Face, Can You Tell? Nose?

Fat transfer to the nose has very little longevity in my experience unless injected as a nanofat injection with PRP.  Even then, i find that silicone, bellafill or another more long term filler looks more natural and is predictable.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Not the correct treatment

This is unlikely to work.  You need to see the very best Rhinoplasty surgeon.  Someone who has experience in secondary Rhinoplasties.
Cartilage grafts are usually the standard structural tissue of choice.
Mats Hagstrom, MD

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Fat

If blood flow is poor in this scar, the fat transferred may not last. The tissue must also be able to support the transferred fat cells. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon