How long after a hair transplant can Botox be injected behind the ear?

I had a hair transplant of 2000 grafts to my temples on the 6th July 2016. Unconnected, I have some aching and spasms around my right ear due to an acoustic neuroma (benign brain tumour) for which I will have 50U of botox into the superior auricular muscle and 50U into the posterior auricular muscle. How long after my hair transplant should I wait before having this botox? Kind regards

Always check with your surgeon if you want to have a procedure like Botox. There should be no issues in general.

Always check with your surgeon if you want to have a procedure like Botox.  There should be no issues in general after 2 months.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant 2 months ago

hair transplant 2 months ago and now you want to have Botox injected in the ear region. I don't see a problem with this at all. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon