How long after having an FUE procedure can I sleep on the side of my head?

So even if I lay on the side of my head, only the temples have potential to be in contact with the pillow but even so, I am paranoid about it as I dont want to risk rubbing the grafts, pulling them out etc. It has been 10 days since my procedure and I read I can sleep as normal but with no time frames for when grafts being safe from contact with the pillow

After 10 days you can probably sleep any way you want. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

After 10 days you can probably sleep any way you want.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Sleepmg after FUE

You can sleep on the wounds within the first two days. Use a dark towel in case there is still bleeding.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Time after an FUE to sleep on side safely?

Lspencer89,

At 10 days post procedure, it is very safe to sleep on your side or anyway you like. After 6 days there is really little chance that you can disturb the transplanted grafts. Good luck.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha,MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon