London clinic (Cranley Clinic) has CoolMini already?? Too good to be true??

I have seen that Dr Nick Lowes Cranley clinic in London does the new 'Coolmini' applicator for coolsculpting for the chin etc. However, i have seen multiple recent posts and articles stating that this technology is not yet available. Is this a red flag or if this clinic respectable?

Cool mini available

Thank you your question.  We offer the Cool mini as a surgical alternative to liposuction for the right candidate.  We also offer Kybella and often use the two to develop customized surgical alternative to surgical options.  I would visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who offers all these options to discuss what is best for you.

CoolMini has arrived

Zeltiq has announced the release of the CoolMini applicator. We just received it in our office. This applicator will enable us to treat the area under the chin, (the double chin). Prices will vary in each city. Best to contact your experienced CoolSculpting practice, and go in for a consult to see if you are an appropriate candidate.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Coolmini

I have the Coolmini too!  Just got it in today.  Very excited to get started using it on the neck, knee and elbow fat!
My best,
Sheila Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

CoolSculpting Mini for the double chin or the fat neck, has now received FDA clearance

My practice has been one of the study centers for the device. CoolSculpting freezing of the neck fat works and is well tolerated by most patients.  One treatment may suffice to reduce enough fat but a second treatment can be done two months later.  Fat reduction is not immediate, similar to the other sites on the body that CoolSculpting freezing is done. 
I like this procedure for my NYC practice as my patients want minimal down time and expect improvement from non surgical procedures.  I explain that non invasive procedures can't match up with the efficiency of surgical procedures such as neck lifts with liposuction for the amount of fat that is reduced per treatment, but the tradeoff of a short procedure, short recovery with minimal side effects, is worthwhile for many people. Expect that a second treatment in two months can be done to improve the results further.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Cool Mini for Submental Fat

The Cool Mini is available in Europe with excellent results and is coming here shortly.  I have heard that it is an excellent adaptor and look forward to its release.  Best, Dr. Green

Coming Soon!

Miss Del05:  The FDA in the US is very restrictive compared to its British and European counterparts.  The applicator is currently available in the UK, and soon will be available in the US as well.  

I can't give an opinion regarding your clinics respectability but it is possible they do have this new applicator before we here in the US do.

Best of luck to you!

G. Robert Meger MD

G. Robert Meger, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Submental coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
This applicator is getting ready to be launched in the US

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz