Will liposuction help? (photo)

I'm 24 years old, 5ft 5 and for the past 8 years or so my weight has always been between 8 and 9 stone, I eat quite healthily and exercise but my body always seems to look 'fat' and doesnt tone up,particularly my stomach. I feel like my shape doesnt reflect my weight however im unsure how i can change this and am considering liposuction but am unsure if this is the correctly thing to do. Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance

Lipo abdomen

Based on your age and photos, I think lipo would be a great treatment for you. I dont personally like Vaser currently and DONT think you should get a TT at 24 before having children. If you are left with loose skin ( which I suspect will retract) you can get a modified procedure later.  Choose wisely when seeking a surgeon.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Will liposuction help?

Based on your photos you appear to be a great candidate for liposuction. I recommend consulting with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- FEMALE HI DEF CONTOURING

I think you would do best with a VASER 4D body contouring procedure.  This can give you contouring and definition as opposed to traditional approaches.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture lipo may work. Physical exam required. If you have any loose skin and underlying muscle laxity then TT is the right procedure. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Will liposuction help?

Thank you for your question. You can definitely benefit from liposuction. Liposuction is a very powerful technique in the right hands, and can have dramatic results in a variety of areas and a in a variety of patients.  That said, the ideal liposuction candidate has localized fat deposits and quality overlying skin without significant excess skin or skin damage.  Fat can then be removed to strategically sculpt the body and accentuate feminine curves.  The skin then retracts over the new shape to give the final result. You will have to be examined in person to determine if you have good quality skin that can retract after the liposuction, if you dont then a tummy tuck may be needed. Best is a consultation with a  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to get the best plan for you.

Liposuction Or Tummy Tuck

You do have a little "pooch" in the lower abdomen that could just be some excess fat or abdominal wall laxity.  Liposuction or muscle tightening could make a nice improvement in the area.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Liposuction for bulgy stomach?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • I agree with you completely -  at 5.5 and 124 pounds (9 stone) maximum, your deserve a better stomach.
  • It may be fat or your lower abdominal muscle (rectus abdominus) is separated.
  • Please see a plastic surgeon for a diagnostic exam and treatment
  • Liposuction is the answer if the problem is fat - with a mini-tummy tuck if the muscle is separated.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction

While it's a little hard to tell from the photos, it looks like you would really benefit from liposuction of your abdomen, waist, hips, and outer thighs. You should investigate Sono Bello. There are several centers in Texas. They have experience with over 80000 surgeries like this, all done under local anesthesia as outpatient.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD

Liposuction

Yes - I think Liposuction could help with what bothers you.  I think at your young age, your skin has a good chance of tightening after the procedure.  This does depend on your skin quality, which is best determined in person at your exam.

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon