I've had liposuction on my thighs, stomach, bottom, and flanks. Can liposuction be repeated on areas previously treated?

Hi, I'd appreciate your advice please. I'm aged 44 slim build but over the last year have witnessed thickening of my waistline/stomach. My bottom and thighs are slim. It's as if the weight has redistributed. In 2000 I had Lipo to my thighs, stomach and bottom. In 2012 I had vaser Lipo to my flanks. I wanted Lipo on my stomach but was told because of scar tissue it wouldn't be possible. I'd like Lipo on my waist/stomach and perhaps the fat transferred to by bottom if an option.

Thank you for your question. Photos would've been helpful to formulate a more specific answer. Liposuction can be repeated on areas previously treated. In my practice, I see a lot of patients who already had liposuction someplace else and are less than satisfied with their results. I use the VASER technique, otherwise minimal improvement is achieved. I'm surprised that you were told that the stomach cannot be done again. That is specifically for the VASER! See a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience with VASER Hi Def Lipo and advanced body sculpting techniques for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.

Begin Again--VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, Ultrasound and fat

Yes you can get a more hi definition procedure and reshape the area again. I would suggest VASER hi def in combination with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting for a more contoured, defined look. I recommend a formal consultation with a hi-def physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer.