Liposuction, male. Will I see good results? (Photo)

I'm getting liposuction in turkey soon. Do you think I'll see good results?

Liposuction - will I see good results.

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• In the photos, you appear to be a very good candidate for liposuction.
  • Whether or not your results are good, depend on the training and experience of your surgeon and the quality of your skin.
  • Please ask your own surgeon to tell you if your skin is likely to settle down well over your new shape.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction, male

Based on your photos, you look like an excellent candidate for a liposuction, improving abdomen, back and waist contour. It would be good for you if you could loose some weight. 

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Jairo Ulerio, MD

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- MALE Liposuction

It
is hard to say what your results will be based on photos. The outcome
depends not only on your skin quality, but on the expertise of your
practitioner. Please see an expert in body contouring. If you have tight skin VASER hi def male contouring will do an amazing result, your disproportion will imrpove as well as give you shape and definition.  if you have loose skin, you will need it removed as well. Best, Dr. Emer

Lipo

I recommend liposuction in addition to weight loss as the optimal solution to getting a great physique.  Most notable differences are seen after a weight loss of 10-15 lbs after your liposuction depending upon your skin quality. 
DrBurnett#realself100

Getting results

The ability to get results from liposuction depends partially on how well the procedures done and partially if the patient is a good candidate. Did you major issues that keep patients like yourself from possibly being a good candidate our intro abdominal fat and skin laxity. You should see some improvements but it's hard to say what your actual results will be. Please discuss with your plastic surgeon who should be able to show you a realistic before and after pictures. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Lipo results

Thank you for your question. Based on the photograph you are a good candidate for lipo. Please be realistic and talk to a board certified PS for evaluation.

Thank you for posting your question and photos. While I can't speak with authority to liposuction performed in Turkey, I do feel like you are a good candidate for the procedure.Without a physical examination, I can only say that your photos show that you do have superficial fat (not under the muscle) that liposuction can improve nicely for you.Please take care when having plastic surgery overseas. Be sure to plan to stay for a couple weeks to see your surgeon if any emergent issue should arise.Good luck!

Reza Rod, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Without a personal consultation it is difficult to give you and answer but judging by your photos you seem to be a reasonable candidate for liposuction. You should discuss any concerns and expectations with your plastic surgeon prior to the operation.Best Wishes

Fernando Colon, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon