Is there any laser that's suitable for treating dermal melasma in Indian skin?

I have tried 10% hydroquinone, and dermamelan chemical peels which helped in lightening the pigmentation. But, I stil; have a lot melasma which I will like to get it rid of. is there any laser that can help remove dermal melasma on Indian ( very fair) skin tone? please tell me from your personal experience because I don't want it to get worse. Thanks

Yes, QSL and Clear and Brilliant

Yes, 
I have been using 1064 Nd Yag Q switch lasers, as well as picosecond Picosure 755, lately we have been using Clear and Brilliant combined with creams and this has been successful in most cases. Dermal melasma is the hardest to treat. 

All the best

DR Davin Lim 
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Melasma and Sun Spots -- Best Treamtent Is Clear + Brilliant / Fraxel 1927 / Aerolase w Microneedling PRP, Pro Yellow is Useful

Yes, we use a combination of clear + brilliant, aerolase, microneedling/PRP and skin care. I suggest you see an expert.  VI or similar type peels are good as well.  Best, Dr. Emer.