Lactic acid peel for acne and acne scar?

Hi my age is 23 i have acne blackheads and acne scars and dark under eye circle want to do LA peel is it safe for me? Thank you

Lactic acid peels for acne

Personally I prefer peels such as sal acid or even Vitamin A for acne prone skin, having said that, they can be effective as shown in the video below. All the FAQs regarding lactic acid peels are covered in the video. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Lactic acid peel

Lactic acid peels are not very effective and may need to be done in a series. An alternative that can be effective in one session is the vi peel which can address acne prone skin and can lighten dark under eye circles. It is safe for any color of skin and will only leave redness for one week.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon