What kind of beauty therapy should I use to vanish wrinkles? Facelift? (Photo)

I would like to get rid of some characteristics on my face. I marked them with grey lines on the 2nd picture. What therapy should be good for it? Once I tried juvederm ultra on my face (not my chin). But there were too much humps ( I think the surface is too large and flat for hyaluronic acid) Or maybe a surgery would help?

Determining the Facial Procedures Best For You

During your #consultation, your skin texture and elasticity, as well as your underlying skin structure and your facial bone structure will be evaluated. Based on this evaluation, your board certified plastic surgeons will create a custom surgical plan, detailing specific techniques and recommendations to meet your goals. In doing so, he or she should be sure to have a full understanding of what results you expect. It is possible to #combine #surgeries. In fact, I commonly recommend other procedures to go accompany a facelift, such as blepharoplasty or a midface (cheek) lift, to name a few. The combination of multiple of facial procedures may create an optimal result. The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one #consultation. I invite you to visit PacificCenterPlasticSurgery.com to view a complete list of surgeries commonly performed.

If you are not a #candidate, your surgeon can make other suggestions to address your concerns and objectives. It is extremely important to seek a board certified plastic surgeon highly trained with your desired procedures. I also encourage you to look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients. Also, reading patient reviews of those who have had combined surgeries will be beneficial. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

These lines are over folds in the skin created by connections naturally attaching the skin to the underlying muscle. Although surgical release sounds like a good idea, it would not be necessary if a volume correction was performed with an appropriate filler or fat transfer. There are high lift fillers available now such as Radiesse which would create an immediate and relatively non-invasive correction. Fat grafts are the longest lasting and most biologically friendly filler we have but costs and down time may be an issue for you. I actually add platelet rich plasma to the Radiesse in an attempt to stimulate soft tissue regeneration as well.

Hope this helps,

Dr K Dolynchuk

Ken Dolynchuk, MD
Manitoba Plastic Surgeon

Hope this helps,

Dr K Dolynchuk

Ken Dolynchuk, MD
Manitoba Plastic Surgeon

Filler or fat grafting

Honestly, I don't think that you need anything. The lines that you are referring to exist on everyone's face and are part of what makes us human. A facelift is definitely not an option. If the shape of your face really bothers you then schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss fillers or fat grafting. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Filler or fat grafting

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Facial fat grafting

Facial fat grafting using your own body fat (abdomen and thigh) is a viable option.  I use a micro fat injection gun which minimizes bumps.  This procedure can be done in the office with minimal discomfort and quick recovery in that region of the face.  You are also a good candidate because you appear young and the skin is taunt and "younger" fat that is transferred tend to survive more consistently.

Facial fat grafting

Fat Grafting

Fat grafting is a nice way to add volume to the face in a very natural way.  It is a minimally invasive approach that would be your best option to correct these areas. 

Fat Grafting

NO TREATMENT NEEDED

The lines that you have identified in the photographs are natural lines on everyone's face and do not and cannot be removed or eliminated.  Sometimes young people who are not happy with their natural facial appearance have some underlying social/psychological issues, perhaps seeing a therapist to talk about concerns might be an option.

Good Luck!

NO TREATMENT NEEDED

Good Luck!