Juvederm smile in nose?

I recently had a non surgical nose job and don't even really like the result few hours now after the procedure, the practitioner used juvederm smile; but having done research now, I have found that this is primarily used on lips and other facial areas. Could there be any implications from this?

Juvederm smile in nose?

Thanks for your query.
Juviderm smile is meant mostly for lips as it is a thin filler .No there are no complications after this procedure except it might wear off sooner than volume or ultra plus. I would appreciate if you could attach a picture so that I would be able to comment on it properly.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty -- Juvederm

I suggest waiting a few weeks, if this does not resolve consider reversing the filler. Please consult with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer 

Juvederm for the nose

Juvederm is a great treatment to recontour the nose.  Typically after juvederm there is swelling, redness and bruising.  It takes 2 weeks for the filler to settle.  If you are unhappy with your results please contact your provider.

Martin Jugenburg, MD