Juvederm Lip Filler - Asymmetric Result 9 days after. What might have caused this? (photos)
Doctor Answers 6
Lip Swelling After Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane -- Reverse With Hyaluronidase
Juvederm for lips
Asymmetry after Lip Fillers
You can definitely have this small amount of asymmetry corrected by filler or some part of the injection dissolved. You should return to your treating physician to have this easily corrected. Best, Dr. Green
You might also like...
Asymmetry after Juvederm Lip Injection
Asymmetry after lip fillers
Lip Juvederm doesn't look right
- I am sorry you are so concerned -
- I see the swelling that is bothering you.
- At this point, even your surgeon can't easily tell the difference between swelling and filler
- It takes time for swelling to subside.
- I suggest you call your surgeon, explain the problem and arrange to be seen.
- They may ask you to wait a full two weeks, to make it easier to decide what needs to be done.
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.