Invisalign - cracked my top aligners a little bit, what should I do? (Photo)

When taking off my top aligner I accidentally cracked my aligner near where my canine tooth is supposed to be. I can still wear them and I believe it feels the same, but I am more conscious after breaking them. Today is Sunday and Thursday is when this aligner period will end. I am out of the country on holiday - what should I do? Will this hinder my progress massively? Thanks

Continue to wear your current aligners

Please continue to wear your current aligners till you see your provider at the end of the week. At that time he/she can evaluate the fit of the new aligners to make sure that you have proper fit. Enjoy your holiday!All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist