How indicative is my post steroid injection nose of how the final result will be?

I am 4 weeks post rhinoplasty and had a steroid injection yesterday. My nose has gone down visibly, which is great, but there are some elements of it that I'm not happy with and I was wondering whether what I'm seeing now is pretty much what the final result will be like in a year or so? Thank you!

Too early to tell

I assume that you had thick skin to start with and hence this was why you were more swollen post op and needed a steroid injection. It is far too early to tell but generally your current nose form post the effect of steroids is close to what you will get to 12-18 months from now but it may take that long

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Post-steroid injections

It is far too early to assess your results, as your nose will continue to change over the next several weeks to months.  You may require further steroid injections to achieve a more "chiseled" appearance.