I'm looking to increase my bust from a 38 b to a c and do a small tummy tuck how much would it cost?

I want silicone not saline for the implants and. About two inches off my waist and I want to do them the same day

Cost for Mommy Makeover

The cost for the two procedures you desire are variable based on several different key points including the surgeon, location, and much more. The best thing to do would be to find local board certified surgeons and schedule consultations regarding the detailed results you desire and find out their different quotes. 

Cost for a MM

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include: 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA. 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Mommy makeover

Hi & thank you for your question.
It is common to combine these two procedures. Fees will vary from state to state and physician to physician. It would be best to call several board certified plastic surgeons in your area for quotes. Best of luck.

Remember that cost depends on several factors: geographical location, surgeon expertise, surgical technique used, type of anesthesia provider used, and type of surgical facility utilized. While cost is certainly a factor in your decision making, best to see a couple board certified plastic surgeons in your area so you can get a feel for the average cost. Then best to use the surgeon that you feel most comfortable with to provide you with the results you are looking for. Good luck! 

Cost of Breast Augmentation with Tummy Tuck

Fees for plastic surgery vary across the country. Here in the San Antonio area, the combination of these two procedures will usually run $12,000 to $15,000.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a mommy makeover commonly ranges from $12,000 - $18,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Breast enlargement and "small" tummy tuck?

Thank you for your question but it is necessary to review photographs or perform a face-to-face consultation to determine whether your stomach only needs treatment with liposuction, mini tummy tuck or a full tummy tuck.As long as the procedure is five or fewer hours is not unreasonable to combine the two but there is high risk of DVT with long procedures that included tummy tuck that you should take into account.My preference is for partial subpectoral placement of round smooth mid profile cohesive gel implants and enlarging from a B cup to a C cup sounds very reasonable and not at all excessive.Find an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon in your area and review photographs of other patients and discuss options carefully.  Best of luck.Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

#mommymakeovercost #tummytuck #breastimplant

There are several variables to cost. I would recommend looking for  board certified plastic surgeons in your area  and scheduling a consultation. After you determine what surgery combination is actually the correct choice, you will be able to get a exact quote.

Implant surgery:  You need to determine the type of gel implant you want. ( classic round or the newer shaped implant) They vary in cost. You size choice for increasing cups size will not matter in the price.

Tummy tuck: Are you a candidate for a mini tummy tuck? Do you need a liposuction? These questions will also determine the cost.

Best wishes on your journey .

Jack Peterson, MD
Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Both the procedures that you are looking for can often be combined (Liposuction with Tummy Tuck and BBL). You should find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who can examine you and discuss your options. The cost varies depending on your location and the experience of your surgeon. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon