What could I do to improve my looks? (Photo)

I have opted for Juvederm .5 in my lips, though would i be a good candidate for other undertakings which might enhance my looks? Please suggest - open to all ideas

Basics of attraction

when you have all the basic foundations of good facial features the best way to improve "looks" is with a genuine smile which shows happiness and self-confidence. 

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Looks

After looking at your photo, all I can think of saying is "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". You are a very pretty young lady. Why would you want to try to enhace your looks? Save your money and buy a hot car instead.            jlr

John Louis Ratz, MD
Clermont Dermatologist

How To Enhance Your Looks

A combination of fillers, lasers, radiofrequency and botox can help to enhance your natural features.  See a cosmetic dermatologist with expertise in fillers, lasers and skin care for a formal rejuvenation consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Facial rejuventation

The picture is not clear but if you want to treat the freckles, you could with laser work or IPL.

Dr. Karamanoukian